Ads Top

Pakistan vs England T20I, 2022: When and where to watch in India, US, UK and other countries

Babar Azam, Jos Buttler

After reaching the finals of the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022, Pakistan are all set to host England in a seven-match T20I series, starting September 20.

Despite several high-profile absentees, England would look to make a positive start as they belatedly resume bilateral ties in Pakistan after 17 long years.

Meanwhile, for the home team, it’s the best opportunity to audition some batting reinforcements. Babar Azam & Co. were let down in Asia Cup opener against India because of a brittle – read, largely under-tested middle-order and the 2021 T20 World Cup semifinalists would want to address that gap in the upcoming series.

Here’s the full schedule of Pakistan versus England T20I series

  • 1st T20I – September 20, Karachi
  • 2nd T20I – September 22, Karachi
  • 3rd T20I – September 23, Karachi
  • 4th T20I – September 25, Karachi
  • 5th T20I – September 28, Lahore
  • 6th T20I – September 30, Lahore
  • 7th T20I – October 2, Lahore

Live streaming details

  • India: Sony Ten 1, Sony Six; SonyLIV app
  • Pakistan: ARY ZAP
  • UK: Sky Sports
  • Australia: Fox Cricket
  • New Zealand: Sky Sport
  • South Africa: SuperSport
  • USA: Willow TV
  • Canada: ATN Cricket Plus
  • Caribbean Islands: Flow Sports
  • Bangladesh: Gazi TV

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.



from CricketTimes.com https://ift.tt/fRCjr0O

September 20, 2022 at 08:06PM

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.